RYLead Module TWO Class is set to begin.
Sunday October 18, 2020
- Registration will be available soon
Don’t miss out on this RYLead program created specifically for RYLA 2020 Students.
- Module One has finished. Module One registration is closed.
- Module One recorded program can be view here
- Handbook for the RYLead Module One Class, click here to download.
- What does RYLA and RYLead mean to me? View here.
- Hear what Mia Hamm (Olympian and Women’s Soccer Champion) has to say about RYLead 2020! View here.
- Link for the Premier RYLead Class.
Missing the summer 2020 RYLA program is something we’re all disappointed about. The good news is, you’re not really missing out–we have something new for you!
You were selected to participate in this year’s program, and we’re holding up our end of the bargain by ensuring you still have an opportunity to expand and develop your leadership skills.
Over the course of the next few months, the RYLA staff and alumni will provide a digital leadership program called RYLead (Rotary Youth Leadership Education and Development). The program will be delivered virtually, and it will serve as a high-level leadership training program that is educational, engaging, and entertaining. Like all RYLA programs, we are going to have a heck of a lot of fun.
As participating students, you will receive specially curated leadership workshops (six to seven additional online opportunities and at least one in-person get together), mentorship from RYLA alumni who participated in the program, and unique one-of-a-kind experiences to support you during your senior year and to further prepare you for your future. The core values that drive our summer camp will permeate this particular program.
- Come with an open mind and plenty of energy–your RYLA journey is just beginning!
- See you for Module TWO. More Module TWO information is available here.
Watch for additional information coming your way!!
If you have a question on either Module ONE or TWO or want more information, just fill out the form below: